Dr Carlo Rinaudo is a registered Chiropractor with post-graduate training in Functional Neuro-Rehabilitation (Functional Neurology). Dr Rinaudo is the clinic director of a multidisciplined clinic, focused on helping people with dizziness and balance related conditions. He is currently undertaking a PhD in Vestibular (balance) therapy at University of New South Wales and Neuroscience Research Australia (www.NeuRA.edu.au), working alongside leading researchers and Neurologist in the field.
His training in Australia and overseas with Prof Ted Carrick and at the Cerebrum Health Centers (www.cerebrum.com), has led him to become a sought after practitioner when it comes to helping people suffering from concussions, whiplash, mild and acquired brain injuries, balance and vertigo disorders like BPPV, vestibular migraines and Mal De Debarquement syndrome.
He is a sought after lecturer and speaker at national and local events on these topics, as well as a previous sessional lecturer and tutor with Macquarie University. Carlo graduated from Sydney University with Honours in Medical Science prior to undertaking Masters of Chiropractic at Macquarie University.
- PhD candidate in Vestibular Therapy at UNSW
- Postgraduate studies in Sports Chiropractic (ICSSD)
- Postgraduate studies in Functional Neurology (DACNB) – one of few practitioners in Australia to hold the level of Diplomat of American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- Postgraduate study in Vestibular Rehabilitation and Concussion/mild Traumatic Brain Injury with the Carrick Institute
- Lecturer (Assistant Professor) for the Carrick Institute (Cape Canaveral USA)
- Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology (FACFN)
- Lecturer and speaker at national and local events on these topics
- Speaker at Chiropractors Association of Australia, Macquarie University Alumni, Interacoustics seminars, Australasian Academy of Functional Neurology
- Fellow of the Australasian Academy of Functional Neurology (FAAFN)
- Previous sessional lecturer and tutor with Macquarie University.
- Past President of AAFN
- Examiner for the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- Key opinion site with Interacoustics (audiology and vestibular diagnostics company)
- Chair of the National Chiropractic Association of Australia (CAAN) Clinical Neuroscience Interest Group
- Graduated from Sydney University with Honours in Medical Science
- Masters of Chiropractic at Macquarie University
- Completed level 1 Workshop – Traumatic Brain injury (Summer Foundation) by Prof Barry Willer (University of Buffalo)