WHAT DOES Brain Hub DO?
Brain Hub is a leading vestibular rehabilitation and brain-based therapy clinic, aimed at helping people who suffer from dizziness and poor balance disorders including concussion, whiplash, BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo), mTBI (mild traumatic brain injury), Migraines and ABI (acquired brain injury).
The clinic and its practitioners use a range of modalities to help assess and manage these conditions and/or symptoms. Vestibular rehabilitation therapy and other brain-based therapies are primarily utilised, along with standard Chiropractic and physical therapy techniques.
At Brain Hub we understand that movement, balance, and stability of the body and nervous system, coupled with optimal nutrition, are vital components of a healthy and fulfilling life.
Why Brain Hub
With over 15 years of clinical experience, Brain Hub director Dr Carlo Rinaudo (Chiropractic NeuroRehabilitation) lead a passionate and enthusiastic team, aimed at providing the highest quality health care to the community. We have been fortunate to help patients from all over Australia with various complex conditions, travelling to seek our care.
We are dedicated to exceeding your expectations in helping you restore and maintain your health quickly, with cost effective and evidence-based treatment.
- Frequent dialogue between ourselves and your medical and allied practitioners
- Cross-referral to other practitioners when required
- Latest evidenced-based assessments for accurate diagnosis
- Clear explanation and individually tailored, multi-faceted treatments customized to your needs
- Multi-disciplined approach, considering all aspects of your health